- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone! A lot of people now use LLMs to actually think through ideas, not just to get answers. Those sessions leave a full record of how something came together: where the confusion started, the questions that helped, and the point where it clicked. Some of them would be useful to other people, so I built openchats ( https://open-chats.com ) as a place to share them. You can import a chat from ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini or Grok in one click, pick a category, and post it under your name or anonymously. Other people can upvote it, or fork it and keep talking to the AI from that exact point. It's early, so the collection is still small, and that's where I'd love your help: what's a conversation with an AI that changed how you understood something? It could be a concept from your field, a historical question, or anything else where things finally made sense. I'm happy to hear any feedback on the site itself!   submitted by   /u/BestPresence8217 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:22:23
- 暂无回复