- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm building PokerStick, a browser-based Texas Hold'em practice app. The loop is simple: play a hand against simulated opponents, review the decisions, then try again. I just updated the first-run experience: you can play 2 free demo hands and see the reviews without creating an account or entering a card. A free account includes 6 practice hands per day; there are optional paid plans. Try the demo: https://pokerstick.app/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=community-demo I'd love feedback on one specific thing: after the two hands, is the value clear enough that you'd want to come back? If not, what was missing — a clearer explanation, a longer demo, or a different type of practice? The feedback is heuristic-based, not solver-certified GTO advice, and I'm still refining it. This is an educational simulator with virtual chips, no real-money wagering, for adults 18+. Fellow builders: curious whether you've found a short no-signup demo more useful than sending everyone straight to registration.   submitted by   /u/technicalparadox [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:21:46
- 暂无回复