- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey all. I'm a web designer in the UK and for the last few weeks I've been building a live chat tool on the side. It started because my clients kept missing enquiries. Someone would ask about prices at 9pm, nobody replied, and by the morning they'd booked somewhere else. I looked at Intercom, Zendesk and the rest, but for a small business with two or three staff the price gets silly fast. They charge per person, then charge again for every AI reply. So I made Chatterbell. You add it to your site, it reads your pages, and it answers the easy stuff (prices, opening times, do you cover my area) from what's actually on your website. If it doesn't know, or someone asks for a real person, it passes the chat over and your phone buzzes. There's a shared inbox for staff, and desktop and Android apps so you don't need a browser tab open. Pricing is one flat monthly price for the whole business with the AI included. Team is £49 for up to 10 people. I priced the same setup on the others for a 3 person team and it came out between about £290 and £500 a month. It's just me building it (Node and SQLite, nothing fancy). There's a free plan if you want to have a play, and INTRO40 gets you 40% off the bigger plans for the first 6 months while I'm finding my first customers. Would love to hear what you think, especially anything that puts you off or doesn't make sense on the site. chatterbell.com   submitted by   /u/Matt2k8900 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 18:41:20
- 暂无回复