- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve built an application (initially for myself) to track my strength training workouts , monitor progressive over load and check acute fatigue etc. I shared it with a few friends and they also liked it. So I just want to get a public review of the app. Use it for like a week and let me know if it’s good , bad , needs improvement or a new feature that you’d like. I can share the android APK link if someone wants that, just dm me 👍 If it gets good response I’ll publish it on both App Store and Play Store All I’m trying to see is if it helps in tracking, training and reaching strength and physique goals. Right now there are no subscriptions coz it’s running mainly on free resources and negligible server/db costs Thanks all.   submitted by   /u/rahulraina711 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 18:37:44
- 暂无回复