- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! A few months ago, I realized how cluttered my Mac had become with small utility apps. I had separate apps for transcription, clipboard history, music controls, file staging, weather, etc. Some were subscriptions, others ran background helpers, and together they were starting to feel like a lot of overhead for things I use every day. The biggest frustration was transcription. Most tools wanted to send audio to the cloud or have a bot join my Zoom/Meet calls. So I decided to build Recall — a native macOS utility that brings these everyday tools together into a single Dynamic Island/notch-style interface. ⚡ What Recall does 🎙️ On-device transcription Real-time system audio + microphone transcription without meeting bots. Audio processing happens locally on the Mac. 📋 Clipboard + OCR Search your clipboard history, pin frequently used snippets, and extract text from screenshots/images. 🎵 Music HUD A visualizer with synced lyrics for music playing on your Mac. 📦 Temp Shelf Drag files, images, or snippets to the top of your screen and temporarily stash them while switching between apps or Spaces. ⛅ Weather Temperature and forecast information directly from the notch/Dynamic Island interface. 🪟 Desktop Widgets Small floating widgets that can sit unobtrusively on your desktop. 🛠️ Built for macOS Native Swift application Apple Silicon + Intel support Notch integration on supported Macs Floating Dynamic Island-style UI for Macs without a notch Designed to stay lightweight when running in the background Privacy-focused, with transcription processed locally Instead of another monthly subscription, Recall is available as a $16 one-time lifetime license. 🔗 Try Recall: https://recall.neuware.in/ I’ve been actively shipping updates and would genuinely love feedback from other Mac users. What feature would you want to see added to an all-in-one Mac utility like this?   submitted by   /u/kart_kik [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 17:04:33
- 暂无回复