- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Most popup apps give you a template and a colour picker. This one takes a description and writes real HTML and CSS for that specific store, pulling brand colours and type off the storefront so the popup reads as part of the site instead of a bolted-on widget. The part I'm happiest with: when you set a discount in the popup, it's applied through a Shopify Function, so the cart total actually changes. Most popup apps show the customer a code and trust them to retype it at checkout. That gap is where the conversions leak out. Stack: React Router v7, Prisma/Postgres, Claude for generation with structured output validated by zod. Runs as a Shopify app, and standalone on any site through a single script tag. Hardest problem was that the admin preview and the live storefront are two different renderers that have to agree exactly. Solved by building both from one shared runtime instead of maintaining a hand-copied mirror. Live on the Shopify App Store, 5.0 from two reviews, from $9.99/mo. What I'd like an argument about: is applying the discount for real always better than showing a code? A code is portable — the customer can save it, come back tomorrow, use it on another device. Real application is frictionless but invisible. I went all in on the second and I'm not certain that's right for every store.   submitted by   /u/Dry-Acanthaceae-6242 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 16:45:32
- 暂无回复