- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm taking a bit of a risk with this one, this is a novella I authored with the help of AI. If that offends you, please move on!<p>Everyone on HN knows just how much AI is disrupting our industry. Although, much of the industry narrative focusses on the tools, the AI, the harnesses, and their ever-growing capabilities. We need to spend just as much, if not more time discussing the impact this is having on us. Humans will still be a significant part of the software engineering ‘system’, and many of us are rapidly trying to determine what our role will ultimately be.<p>Storytelling is a great medium for communicating and understanding change. That’s why I really enjoy books like The Phoenix Project — a vehicle for helping people understand the DevOps transformation from a human perspective.<p>This story is very much inspired by The Phoenix Project: a near-future account of the impact AI has on an organisation deep in the pursuit of speed, ignoring the risks and the human impact.<p>This story was written with the help of AI. While I can write a decent technical blog post, there is no hope for me when it comes to works of fiction! I have not tried to disguise the AI writing, and I have not suppressed the em dashes — although I did remove one use of the term “load-bearing”! If you consider an AI-authored tale to be worthless slop, I totally understand. I was simply using AI as a tool to help me tell a story that I think needs telling.
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 16:19:22
- 暂无回复