- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I built TokenSaver , a Firefox extension that helps reduce the token cost of images when using AI tools. The idea is simple: Before an image is sent to the AI, TokenSaver optimizes it locally in your browser. It currently works with: ChatGPT Claude Cursor Agents It automatically resizes and optimizes images based on the target service, while keeping the actual image content — no OCR. It also shows an estimated tokens before → tokens after for each image, so you can actually see the difference. 🔒 Privacy was important to me: everything is processed locally. Images are not uploaded to my server, and there is no tracking or analytics. I just released it on Firefox and I'm looking for people to actually try it and give me honest feedback . I'd especially like to know: Does it noticeably reduce your token usage? Is the image quality still good enough for coding/screenshots? Does it work reliably with your AI workflow? What would you change or add? Even negative feedback is useful — the project is still early and I want to improve it based on real usage. 🦊 Try it on Firefox: TokenSaver – Image Optimizer If you try it, please tell me what you think. I'd genuinely appreciate the feedback.   submitted by   /u/tahahussein-4623a412 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 14:58:47
- 暂无回复