- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi!<p>My name is Alex I want to start to built spacecrafts from First Principles<p>Today marks the 69th anniversary of the launch of Sputnik-1, and I would like to announce the launch of the PicoSputnik project—a construction kit for building your own spacecraft.<p>Our goal is to help space founders to make their first space iteration 10х faster and 10х cheaper (and for everyone to make the first meaningful educational spacecraft for $500)<p>The principles I follow are:<p>- Take 10-100 more risk<p>- Launch fast (and yes, I am quite embarrassed by the product's current state).<p>- Dramatically reduce costs through mass production: slashing the price of space components — such as solar panels, magnetorquers, flywheels, and steam or plasma engines — from $10,000 to $10.<p>- Iterate fast and a lot<p>- Build in public<p>- Start as a Toy and after conquer all Universe<p>here are some demo videos of my first prototype (DIY construction kit for kids, hackers and founders)<p>103 sec: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/82xxoirk6dc<p>33 sec: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Kqcvnd4PhH0<p>9 sec: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/odFFzPWTILc<p>here is my video how we launched crowdsoursed satellite 3U from Baikonur, July, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uerbdpnMKvE<p>Website: https://picosputnik.com/<p>Ready for your questions :)<p>Poyekhali!
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 13:14:46
- 暂无回复