- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I was spending more time making and posting TikTok/Instagram videos than building the product they were for, so I automated the boring parts and kept myself in the loop for the decisions. cc-studio (MIT): https://github.com/gsl0001/cc-studio Screenshots: cc's moods · setup is a chat with cc · cc hiding at the screen's edge What it does: Plans a week of posts per account from that account's own analytics and current trends. Makes each video with Claude Code (HyperFrames, Remotion or ffmpeg) from your real screenshots and footage, with an optional ElevenLabs voiceover and music. It checks its own frames and keeps each video visibly different from your recent ones. Asks you before anything goes out: every video comes to you in Telegram or on your desktop for a yes or no. Schedules approved videos through the platforms' own schedulers. It never types your password; you log in once by hand and it reuses that session. The part I had the most fun with is cc , a Windows desktop companion. Its ponytail shows what the pipeline is doing (blue idle, orange making a video, pink when one is ready, red for a problem), it chats and talks with an offline voice, and after a few minutes alone it hides at the edge of your screen with just its ponytail poking out. Setup is a chat with cc in your browser: you name it, pick its colour and voice, then add your projects and accounts. It writes plain config files you can edit by hand later. Needs Node 22.5+, Claude Code, ffmpeg and Chrome; cc itself is Windows-only, and the pipeline is plain Node (I've only run it on Windows so far). It's early. I'd love feedback, especially on setup and on what breaks on a machine that isn't mine.   submitted by   /u/Royal_Philosopher_58 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 12:52:16
- 暂无回复