- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I have been working on a daily geography game for the last couple of months. there are a bunch of games, but my favorite is oracle 1. you get one word at a time and have to name the country you think the words are related to. every wrong guess tells you if you're hot, warm or cold and unlocks the next clue. I built the site because the geography quizzes I use are not difficult enough or just don't really teach me anything about the country beyond where it is on the globe and population sizes. or it's sporcle, which is old and covered in ads. there are 5 rounds and each country gets eight clues. each country gets eight random clues covering topics like topography, culture, food, size, music, sports, history, and politics. the first clue is always a word that ten countries or fewer share, so it should be kinda directional. I made sure that no one topic would take over the clues for each country (like "war" for Syria or "large" for Russia). it's still not perfect, but it's pretty fun and really challenging. you can play without making an account (free) or you can make one and be ranked on the global leaderboard - the only players so far are friends and family though lol. check it out at geographido.com   submitted by   /u/Icy_Candy_6755 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我打造了一个免费地理游戏:用单词线索猜国家
作者用几个月做了一款每日地理游戏,最喜欢的模式是 Oracle 1:每次给一个单词线索,玩家猜相关国家;猜错会提示热、温或冷并解锁下一条线索。游戏共5轮,每个国家有8条随机线索,涵盖地形、文化、食物、面积、音乐、体育、历史和政治等主题,首条线索仅由不超过10个国家共享。可免费无账号游玩,注册后可进全球排行榜。网站:geographido.com。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:作者发布自建地理猜谜游戏网站,属于个人项目落地。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 06:43:18
- 暂无回复