Original Summary

Hey folks, I’m a small SaaS founder. We’ve been running this product for ten years and it’s been moderately successful, enough to provide one income for our family. Lately, though, I’ve been wrestling with this nagging feeling. I keep seeing AI tools creeping closer to what my product does, and part of me thinks, why sink more cash and time into sales and marketing, if in five years, or two, who knows, AI will make it free or commoditize it. And part of me worries that thinking that way becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Like the product will definitely fail if I stop investing. I’m trying to decide whether to double down or just harvest what the business can give me now and for the next few years. I’m curious if anyone else here is having that same tension with a steady, still-valuable product and how you’re deciding where to place your bets given AI uncertainty.   submitted by   /u/Federal-Snow1914 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 05:22:21