Original Summary

Recently I started my own company, Fegnome LLC. We are a cannabis adjacent software company and have already released the Fegnome Dispensary Guide on iOS and Android. Currently in the process of developing our first mobile game, Fegnome Alchemy. Both have demos available on the website. It started off just as a hobby to keep my development skills sharp while looking for a new job, I had lost mine in March, and by May I was so frustrated with the job market that I started my own company. I had thought this would be a decent side hustle once I found another management position but instead I've pivoted and Fegnome is now my full time employer. I'm curious, what are some successful side projects that have led to self employment? What kind of struggles did you have to overcome?   submitted by   /u/pung54 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 05:59:35