- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Submitted a dice dexterity game I made, to publishers who was looking for submissions of dice games. The rejection email said "Not that kind of dice games." The game is Big Bean Battle. You flick dice into a garden of plots and the highest score on a plot claims it. I designed it as a physical game and played it a lot with my local board game group. I just wanted to make it better and never stopped thinking of rules changes/ improvements. To test rule changes faster than one game day a week, I built a browser version on the side. Now I have a side project of a side project. I'm also playing with physics engines and ever after making the web version I came up with MORE rules. Now I play more Big Bean Battle than ever before: https://bigbeanbattle.com You can play for free. absolutely free. vs bots, vs your firends on your own phone, or mulitplayer. One weird thing I tested in real life... yes irl. was being able to upgrade to bigger dice. I actually did it. And it was fun. But now in the web version I can test that plus testing adding sides to the dice. without having to buy every x sided dice in production.   submitted by   /u/Rough_Order4127 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 出版商拒绝了我的桌游,现在做网页版
作者将自制的骰子技巧桌游《Big Bean Battle》投稿给征集骰子游戏的出版商,被拒理由是“不是那种骰子游戏”。游戏玩法是把骰子弹入地块,地块上最高分者占领。为更快测试规则改动,他做了浏览器版,如今成为衍生项目,并继续用物理引擎试验更多规则。可免费与机器人、朋友或多人游玩。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:英文个人桌游改编网页版,属独立项目落地展示
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 05:46:46
- 暂无回复