Original Summary

I'm building PrepDeck to make emergency preparation easier to review, one scenario at a time. The starting point is a specific checklist, such as Power Outage, rather than one enormous list of gear. You can check what you have, keep progress on your current device, and print a copy before you need it. I recently improved the print layout, added relevant reading links beside checklists, and added a sharing panel that shares only the public checklist—not your checks or personal additions. The 16 emergency checklists are free and don't require an account. There is an optional paid Premium tier for Activities and Relationships checklists. Loading a checklist needs an internet connection; printing gives you a paper copy to keep on hand. Try the free Power Outage checklist: https://tryprepdeck.com/?scenario=power-outage I'd value feedback on the first-use flow: is the next useful step clear, or does the checklist need a better starting point? I'm the builder, so this is a product introduction, not an independent recommendation.   submitted by   /u/Just1Veteran [link]   [comments]

中文概览

中文标题: 我构建了PrepDeck:无需账户、可打印的免费应急清单

作者介绍构建PrepDeck,让应急准备按场景查看,如停电。用户可勾选已有物品、在当前设备保存进度并打印。16份应急清单免费且无需账户;另有可选付费Premium层级,含活动与关系清单。加载清单需联网,打印可得纸质副本。作者寻求首次使用流程反馈,并说明这是产品介绍而非独立推荐。


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:个人产品介绍,不属于明确技术、商业或开源项目分类,归综合情报。
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 04:31:43