- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I run a small vintage shop in Michigan. Every time I hunted a piece I'd search eBay, Etsy, Poshmark, ShopGoodwill and the rest, one at a time. I would days or weeks and hard to find items would pass me by. So I built Prowl: you type a piece once and it builds the search for 26 marketplaces on one screen, with live listings and photos for the main ones. You can save hunts, and it marks what's new since you last looked. You can take a picture while you are at a thrift store, get some sold listings, and do some deep research if you wanted to know more, and share the research. It is 5 apps in one: daily searches, quickly check all of the marketplaces with a touch of a button, even all of the Facebook marketplaces around the US, Photo appraiser, researcher, and daily hunter. I'm the one who built it, so I'd love some honest feedback. What marketplace am I missing, and what would make this useful for your hunts? You can install it like an app on your phone, or computer. Try it out. https://owlandtwigvintage.com/prowl   submitted by   /u/Aggravating_Cow749 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 04:05:41
- 暂无回复