Original Summary

Hello everyone. This is actually my first post on Reddit, so here goes. Back in July, my daughter came to me because she was tired of doomscrolling. She asked me if I'd ever heard of "side quests." I hadn't. She explained the idea and asked if I could build her a website that gave kids, teens and adults real-world things to do when they're bored - preferably things that don't involve sitting on their phones. I'm usually on my computer at night anyway, so I thought, sure, why not? Well... it got a little out of hand. We now have about 200 activities on the site, and somewhere along the way it turned into this weird retro world full of 80s/90s references, parody and Easter eggs. There's now an entire fake Institute of Applied Boredom, a telethon that raises minutes instead of money, and our resident bad guy is Al Gorithim, whose mission is basically to keep everyone inside scrolling forever. My daughter handles TikTok because I've never used TikTok in my life. I handle the website and Pinterest. She also keeps me in check when I build something she thinks is terrible. 😂 We're still building it and adding ridiculous things to it all the time. I'd genuinely love some feedback - especially on whether the idea makes sense when you first land on the site, what's fun, what's confusing, and what you'd change. https://coolsidequests.com Thanks, D & S   submitted by   /u/Open_Classic4174 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 03:35:15