- SignalDesk52分钟前
Original Summary
Hi HN, I built this because I watched my daughter struggle at the very start of learning Python. So I made something that runs only in the browser and gives visual feedback at every step: no command line and no venv for a beginner to fight with.<p>Every exercise runs real CPython in the browser (Pyodide, in a web worker), and the program's output is a picture, not printed text. You change a number, press Run, and the drawing changes. There is nothing to install and no account; your code stays in your browser.<p>The six foundation modules are free in full. The advanced modules (7–13) have lessons that are free to read, and their guided labs are a one-time $49.<p>Module 1 opens on a robot drawing you can edit straight away: <a href="https://scimigo.com/learn/build-with-python/01-draw-with-python" rel="nofollow">https://scimigo.com/learn/build-with-python/01-draw-with-pyt...</a><p>please give it a try and send me feedback, especially if you teach kids to program.
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 02:59:25
- 暂无回复