- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
"Your UI looks vibecoded" kept showing up in comments, so I started stealing from real apps I kept seeing people say "your UI looks vibecoded", so before showing my own idea to anyone I tried to fix that. I'm testing a plush collector app (mostly Jellycat people) and haven't built it yet. My first mockup was vibecoded with no references and looked like a spreadsheet with rounded corners. So I went to Mobbin, searched for what each screen had to do ("price alert", "free trial") and took one idea from each app I liked. Mindtrip's price alert sheet became my alerts, StockX gave the dark theme its mood, and Stardust's trial timeline fixed my sad paywall. Claude Code with Mobbin's MCP did the searching, so the designs and a landing page took a few hours. Write-up with the before/after, design files and prompts: jirazolabs.com/blog/steal-like-an-artist   submitted by   /u/Gullible-End-2000 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 02:58:11
- 暂无回复