- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I'm giving myself 14 days to build and launch a small SaaS and try to get my first paying customer. The idea is an automatic invoice/payment reminder tool for freelancers, agencies and small businesses. The problem I'm targeting: Clients don't always pay invoices on time, and constantly sending follow-up messages is annoying and time-consuming. The MVP will eventually let a user: Add a client Create an invoice Set a due date Generate/send a payment link Automatically send polite reminders Stop reminders when the invoice is paid Day 1 is done: Next.js setup ✅ Supabase database✅ Authentication✅ Email verification✅ Login/signup✅ Protected dashboard✅ GitHub setup✅ Tomorrow I'm starting the client management system. I'm going to post the progress every day for the next 14 days. Goal: launch + get the first paying customer. If you're a freelancer, agency owner or small-business owner: how do you currently follow up on unpaid invoices? I'd genuinely like to know before I build the rest of this.   submitted by   /u/Neeraj_42 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 01:15:35
- 暂无回复