- SignalDesk53分钟前
Original Summary
I built Biojrnl , a health journal that lives on your phone. You log medicines and doses, appointments, symptoms, test results and letters, for yourself or for someone you look after. When the doctor asks " when did this start? ", it's all there, and you can hand them a PDF . It works offline. Nothing leaves the phone unless you switch backup on. No adverts. It never diagnoses or scores anything; it just keeps what you write. It went live on iPhone and Android on 19 September. Two weeks in, the honest numbers: • About 5,700 website visits, mostly from Meta ads. Most people look at one page and leave. • 41 accounts from people I don't know. • Paid clicks are cheap but rarely turn into sign-ups. What I changed: I cut the home page right back to one clear line about what the app does, because a Reddit comment told me " your page gives zero information about what you do ". They were right. 💙What I'd love feedback on 1 The website : biojrnl.com . Within 5 seconds, can you tell what it's for and who it's for? What made you want to leave? 2 The store pages: • App Store • Google Play 3 Would the screenshots and description make you download it? What's missing? 4 Would you trust a health app from a small developer ? What would make you trust it? 🎁As a thank-you: a free year of Pro on iPhone (90 days on Android, Google's limit). If you look after a parent or partner , there are a few Family places too, which let you keep separate profiles for up to 3 people. $0 today, cancel any time. ✅Claim on your phone: biojrnl Happy to answer anything about building it.   submitted by   /u/One_Marionberry5649 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 01:29:05
- 暂无回复