- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been working on this for a while and finally screen recorded one of the completed training levels. I work in industrial maintenance and I’m studying automation and controls. One thing that bothered me about a lot of online PLC training is that you can watch videos and answer questions without ever actually having to make anything work. So I started building ControlsTrainer. Instead of just explaining a motor starter circuit, Level 1 makes you wire the devices, build the ladder logic, energize the system and get it operating correctly. It runs completely in the browser with no hardware or software installation required. The later levels get into troubleshooting with a multimeter, VFDs, pneumatics, HMIs, analog process control and eventually a complete automated production cell. The first two levels are free, so there’s nothing required just to try it: ControlsTrainer.com I’d actually love some outside feedback from people who build products: Does the concept make sense immediately when you see it? Is there anything in the interface that feels confusing or makes you unsure what to do next? And if you know industrial automation, definitely tell me what I got wrong. 😂   submitted by   /u/UsAgainstMedia [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 01:12:56
- 暂无回复