- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone, I'm a freelance developer without a registered business. I'd like to build and publish an app to validate my idea and see whether it can generate real revenue. If it takes off, I'm happy to register a business later, but I'd rather not set one up before I've tested the concept. I've read that Google Play may ask for a D-U-N-S number, so I wanted to check: Can I publish and monetize apps with a personal (individual) developer account? How did you set up payments and receive payouts without a business entity? Are there any tax or compliance issues I should know about as an individual? Is there anything you wish you'd known before getting started? I'm based in Sri Lanka, so any region-specific advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!   submitted by   /u/AlternativeYouth9322 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 没有注册公司如何接收 Google Play 收入?
一位无注册企业的自由开发者询问:能否以个人开发者账号发布并变现应用、如何设置收款、作为个人需注意哪些税务与合规问题,并希望获得斯里兰卡地区的相关建议。
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:涉及个人开发者应用变现、收款结算、税务合规与地区政策,属商业市场与运营。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 00:53:36
- 暂无回复