- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I use Claude Code every day, and one thing kept bugging me: when I ask it to explain an architecture, the diagram ends up in the transcript, and then it's buried a few messages later. I tried skills that generate HTML files and ones that render in Excalidraw. They work, but they don't fit well when you want to keep talking with the agent about the diagram. When Claude Code added mods I saw a way to fix that, so I built archpane. What it does: - You ask Claude to diagram a system, and it draws it in a pane next to the chat - It keeps the diagram current as you talk ("add a fraud check before payment" updates it in place) - Big systems become an overview, and each stage opens its own detail diagram when you click it - Click or right-click any box to ask Claude about that component - You can track a build plan: components go from planned to building to done as the work lands What I'd like feedback on: - Does it work in your terminal? I've tested Ghostty and macOS Terminal. Mouse support is the part that varies. - Do you find it actually useful for your daily work? Repo: https://github.com/facumarcet/archpane   submitted by   /u/Ok-Promise5183 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 23:37:41
- 暂无回复