Original Summary

I built this app mainly for myself and my wife. We both work in consulting and have tons of meetings every week. I had tried many of the existing meeting copilots but never found something that actually fulfilled what I wanted. Mainly, I wanted to be able to see in real time what's being said, irrespective of the language being spoken, including when people switch languages mid-meeting, which happens a lot in my work. I also wanted it translated in real time into my language, and I wanted suggestions for what to say that are grounded in actual web search rather than just the model making something up. I use Soniox for transcription and Exa.ai for web search. Bearbits runs in the browser and doesn't join the meeting as a bot. Looking forward to your feedback, especially on whether this kind of real-time assistance is useful to you or just distracting.

中文概览

中文标题: Bearbits – 在会议期间提供帮助而不仅是会后的AI copilot

Show HN:Bearbits是一个AI copilot,可在会议期间提供实时帮助,而不仅仅是会后,支持多语言转录和实时翻译,基于网络搜索提供建议。


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:展示会议中实时辅助的AI copilot。
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 23:35:04