- SignalDesk55分钟前
Original Summary
The OhSnap Wallet 2. | Photo by Sean Hollister / The Verge This toolless modular lever-action wallet is the coolest I've stuck to my phone. Remember when I tested the ultra-thin and convenient OhSnap Snap Grip Stand and liked it so much I bought my own ? Now, OhSnap has a magnetic lever-action card wallet that can stack with that stand. It's the coolest wallet I've ever stuck to my phone. @verge The sleekest wallet yet? Today we're toying with the OhSnap Snap Wallet 2, a lever-action aluminum wallet you can customize and transform. You can make it thicker to hold more cards, add double-sided magnets to attach to your phone, add ID badges and much more. It's pricy (starting at $60) and can get th … Read the full story at The Verge.
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:英语新闻 / The Verge
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 23:00:00
- 暂无回复