- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m the builder of Olano, and I’m getting the repository ready to open-source the platform soon. Before I publish it, I’d love feedback from people who use or contribute to open-source projects. For context, Olano lets you create agents with distinct roles, connect them to tools and messaging channels, and have them communicate with each other or participate in group chats. The demos I’ve shared include a Salesforce agent accessible from Telegram and two agents responding to each other in a shared conversation. The repo isn’t public yet. I’m interested in what would make the first release worth trying, beyond simply making the code available: • What would you want to do first: run it yourself, inspect how permissions and agent communication work, add a connector, or change the agent behavior? • What needs to be there on day one for you to take a project like this seriously—setup instructions, an architecture overview, working examples, tests, or contribution guidelines? • How much would the license affect your willingness to use or contribute to it? If you’ve opened up a project you originally built yourself, what do you wish you’d prepared before publishing the repo? And if you’re building with agents already, would an open-source platform like this be useful to you, or is there something more specific you’d want it to solve? Candid feedback is welcome. I’d rather understand what people need while I’m preparing the release.   submitted by   /u/Acceptable-Fly-8859 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 22:43:57
- 暂无回复