- SignalDesk56分钟前
Original Summary
This is a github project made in C that is about playing chess using commands like
mvand others. This project has not been finished but is getting updated almost every week. I am planning to add a config file for this project. I have been working on this for about 3 or 4 months I have not used AI when coding this project. Most of the chess engine part is finished except the nplaying with a bot part (because it might be hard). If you to help the project or the bot part of things this is the link: https://github.com/jpdcp31415-ui/shess Please be patient if i dont read your pull requests or other messages, I am the only one working on this project right now. If you have suggestions do comment here. Note that README is also not complete. Thanks for reading.   submitted by   /u/Dull-Boot-6738 [link]   [comments]- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 22:04:32
- 暂无回复