Original Summary

I have been writing content for years and feel really fatigue with AI ones. They are almost same thought and same "-" again and again. I know we are lazy these days but writing should be expressing ideas in you mind but not generate idea from other's mind. So I built typezo.io and make templates for users to fill in. Instead of prompting you just answer the questions. Luckily most AI slop content are filtered in X or reddit. I am not saying AI is useless cause it is useful in brainstorms but I doubt if you should over rely on it for every words and sentences we write. Not the best product but I really want it myself so at least i think it is something meaningful ! Thanks for your time !   submitted by   /u/jasonhon2013 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 21:53:33