- SignalDesk57分钟前
Original Summary
Our GitHub account showed $44,128.03 in additional AI usage for September. I'm the founder of ZiaSign. We launched with a lot of features aimed at saving businesses time and effort. I was proud of how much we'd built. The feedback pushed us toward simplicity. That meant admitting I had confused more features with a better product. Then came the uncomfortable decision: letting go of work I was proud of. We went into "war mode," removed UI clutter, and rebuilt ZiaSign. The rebuild is now ready to release. What I'm taking from this is that the effort already invested can't be the reason something stays in the interface. Solving the user's problem has to matter more than showing everything we can build. I'm excited to put that thinking in front of users and hear what still needs work. For people who have simplified something after launch: how did you distinguish unnecessary clutter from useful functionality that needed a better place? What feedback helped you make that call?   submitted by   /u/Ak_1699 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 21:42:21
- 暂无回复