Original Summary

Hey r/SideProject , I'm a solo product guy from Brazil, and this is CriAI. Disclosure: I built it. What it is: you describe a small app you want (by text or voice), e.g. "expense tracker, dark theme, purple", and you get a working mini-app that runs privately on your iPhone. You tweak it by chatting ("make it cleaner") until it feels like yours. Ask for the same expense tracker three times and you get three apps that look nothing alike. Why I built it: every app is designed for millions of people. I wanted the opposite: apps no store would ever build because the market is one person, like a skincare routine, a coffee tasting diary, or a tracker for your cat's vaccines. What I learned so far: - Getting the AI to actually fix bugs was the hard part. It would say "fixed!" without ever running the code. Instead of adding more prompt rules, I now pipe real runtime errors from the device back into the next edit. - Each mini-app is a single HTML/CSS/JS file running in its own isolated web view with its own storage, and it can't talk to the internet. Early on, apps shared storage and one app's data could leak into another. - Signup was invite-only until a few days ago, so this is basically the first week of the public launch. Pricing (so it's clear): free to start with 1,000 credits. Credits are only spent creating and editing; finished apps are yours to keep using. Extra credits are in-app purchases. iPhone only (iOS 18+). Link: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id6797077582?ct=reddit&mt=8 The feedback I want: if you try it, what was the first app you asked for, and did the result look like what you had in your head? Brutal honesty welcome.   submitted by   /u/bscass [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 21:00:50