- SignalDesk58分钟前
Original Summary
I'm a designer. I built Oversight Supply, a membership site for my Webflow + Framer templates where you can also copy each design as one prompt into Claude Code / Cursor / v0 and it builds it. The first week was a humbling lesson: - ~2,800 visitors (one post went semi-viral on X + Threads) - 120 signups - $0 revenue Everyone signed up for the free sections. Nobody paid. What I think was wrong: The jump was too big. Free → $39/month is a lot when you've never paid me anything. Most traffic was on mobile, scrolling. Nobody buys a subscription mid-scroll. There was no reason to pay today. What I changed: - Added a $15 "Starter" plan: Pro sections + 1 template a month. An easy first yes. - Made new Pro sections (a set of animated 404 pages) and showed them locked next to the free ones, so free users see what they're missing. - For Halloween, I added a tiny ticket peeking in from the edge of the screen. Hover it, a ghost jumps out yelling "BOOOO!", then apologizes for scaring you and gives you 50% off. Someone hovered it, got "scared", and bought the $39 plan at half price. $19.50. First customer. I've never been this happy about twenty dollars. Lessons if you're stuck at 0: - A cheaper first step beats a "better value" plan nobody takes - Give people a reason to buy now (deadline, discount, anything) - Make the discount fun. People share fun. Nobody shares "use code SAVE10" - Free users are an audience, not customers yet. You have to give them a next step Happy to answer anything about the build (Next.js + Supabase + Stripe) or the numbers. Link : https://supply.madebyoversight.com/   submitted by   /u/Danteboiz420 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 20:48:08
- 暂无回复