- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I launched CheckMyVibeCode.com on April 3rd. It's a place where people share what they built with AI, basically Instagram for vibe coders. Where it stands: ~100 users, almost all from Reddit and Facebook, no ad spend First 17 days: 56 users Stripe is live with one-time boosts and a Pro subscription Stack: Flask, Supabase, vanilla JS, hosted on Replit What I learned: Distribution is harder than building. AI got me a working product in weeks. Getting the first 100 users took months of posting in communities. Monetization before scale. I picked a marketplace and paid boosts over tipping, because tipping needs volume I don't have yet. Check your security before launch. I found my database service key in plain text in a public config file. I rotated it and moved all secrets to env vars. Don't be me. Stripe webhooks are where "vibe coding" stops being easy. Payments and subscription state need real testing. Where I'm stuck: How do you get a community platform past the cold start problem? Creators won't come without an audience, and an audience won't come without creators. Curious how other solo founders here handled it.   submitted by   /u/Wide_Row_8731 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 19:02:25
- 暂无回复