- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
AI let me build software way faster than I could learn how software actually works. Which was great, until every “small change” started turning into a refactor and the same agent that wrote the code was also the one telling me everything looked fine. So I built Savepoint . It’s a small local CLI/TUI that forces me through a simple loop: Idea → Design → Task → Check The idea is basically: think before coding do one small thing at a time check the work independently if the plan is wrong, stop and replan instead of quietly winging it Everything lives as plain Markdown/YAML in the repo. No server, no account, no embedded AI. It’s free and open source. I built it because I needed it for my own projects, but I’m curious whether this solves a real problem for anyone else or whether I’ve just invented project management for people who hate project management. https://www.getsavepoint.dev/ https://github.com/anipatke/savepoint   submitted by   /u/anioskarrio [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 18:59:08
- 暂无回复