- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm the developer of Mori no Mochi, a small timing game about hopping between tree stumps in a quiet forest. You hold your finger down to squish the mochi, then release to jump. A longer hold sends it farther. Landing right in the middle earns a Perfect, and you can chain those together or try skipping a stump for bonus points. There’s haptic feedback to go with the squashing and landing. Claude suggested the initial mochi-jumping idea. I guided the planning and direction, using AI tools for code, design, and sound. AI also helped me draft this post. If you try it, I’d be interested in one thing: does the jump distance feel predictable once you’ve played for a minute? The current version is free to download and play on iPhone (iOS 17+), with ads and no in-app purchases. I plan to add in-app purchases in a future update. https://apps.apple.com/app/id6815947244   submitted by   /u/fuzzwaa [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 18:05:48
- 暂无回复