Original Summary

I spent a few days tuning Minecraft Java shaders on my M4. The useful part wasn’t just an FPS number — it was knowing the hardware, resolution, shader settings and what the game actually looked like. So I built Silicon Shader, a small library and challenge for Apple Silicon players. Setups include screenshots, configs, Mac specs and frame results. New benchmark entries use the same seed and flight route, rather than comparing a busy village with an empty flat world. There’s also a prompt for a coding agent to inspect your launcher/mods and help you try a compatible setup in a separate instance. It doesn’t guarantee an improvement on every Mac. My M4 entries are up. I’m looking for the first setup from another machine, and feedback on whether the starting instructions are clear. Everything is free and open source. Challenge: https://fortunexbt.github.io/minecraft-apple-silicon-framework/ Repo: https://github.com/fortunexbt/minecraft-apple-silicon-framework   submitted by   /u/brrj [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 17:50:44