- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey folks, I’m working on Narrativee , an AI brand designer for startups and small businesses that need creative work regularly but don’t have a full design team. The idea is a creative partner that learns your business, audience and visual identity, improves through working with you, helps develop ideas, and carries your feedback into the next campaign or asset. I’m still developing it. Getting great results and reliability takes a lot of engineering: the whole system needs to connect understanding the business, developing a direction, producing the work and learning from feedback. Getting a good result once is one challenge; achieving useful, consistent results across projects is another. I’ve personally dealt with this problem, which is why I started building it. I’m aiming to release an early version soon. Something shaping my approach is the difference between sending someone a brief and working with a designer who already understands your business. That familiarity includes the audience, the purpose behind previous campaigns, and why certain directions were chosen. One practical takeaway is to keep the reasoning alongside the finished work . A folder of approved assets shows what the brand looks like. Adding a few notes about the intended audience, the goal and why a direction worked makes those examples much more useful for the next person or system For those who are managing brands here: what helps a creative partner develop that understanding over time? And what would you most want a product like Narrativee to get right? would love feedbacks   submitted by   /u/ponziedd [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 16:41:16
- 暂无回复