- SignalDesk54分钟前
Original Summary
My side project is called AffordWhere. You enter a salary and a destination, and it estimates what you could have left after tax, rent and everyday expenses. There’s also a neighborhood rent breakdown. I’ve been working on it for the past 12 months, using AI for development, monthly data refreshes and SEO improvements. It’s finally getting into shape. It’s also started earning some ad revenue. The last 7 days came to SEK 12.64 in estimated earnings. Small money, but I’m happy to see some progress after a year of working on it. https://www.affordwhere.com - free, no account needed. I could use some fresh eyes on it. Try a city you know and tell me what feels confusing or unrealistic. What would make it more useful to you? If you’re still working away on your own project, I hope this is a bit of encouragement. This is where mine is a year in, and I’m still improving it.   submitted by   /u/Alternative-Hall1719 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 16:24:53
- 暂无回复