- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, over the past year I've been building a macro program that's far more powerful and easy to use than anything else I've seen out there, it comes with much more than just a macro engine, too many features to list honestly but some of the main ones are a crosshair editor that comes with a whole animation system, a server hosting system a password manager, and it works with any mouse and keyboard because you can add your own or download them from steam. its up on steam and selling but slowly... I know gaining trust takes time but I was wondering what everyone honestly thought about a tool like this? is there a space in the market for it? I offer a free demo that has mostly all features unlocked if anyone wants to try it out and I would like to give away a handful of keys as well. I'd really love some honest feedback because all the feedback I've been given so far has been positive and it feels like an echo chamber. P5KAW-N608X-HMAC5 NQGL0-IT90N-PBJDY KQD6P-33EPX-HXBTZ 2EWMC-W64HW-J50NN DZWRA-AWAJI-L26IC AYZ9C-HN7X4-DT6CB BW532-34740-726HL 4PXJK-H5JWR-LDPJ4 8T97R-7MFT8-BTNXQ B8A3I-3E92K-4M0T7   submitted by   /u/AbilityFinancial2043 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 15:52:38
- 暂无回复