Original Summary

​ I've been doing more and more development through coding agents, and I kept running into the same problem: The agent finishes a feature, tells me what it did, and then that context basically disappears into the chat history. A few weeks later: Why did we implement this this way? What tradeoff did we make? Which files changed? Did the feature actually have the impact we expected? So I built Updater. When a coding agent finishes and verifies a feature, it calls Updater through MCP and records: \- what was shipped \- why it was built \- how it works \- tradeoffs / decisions \- files, branch and commit \- expected impact Later I can add what actually happened, search through everything we've shipped, or ask questions against an update. It currently connects to Codex, Claude Code, Cursor and OpenCode. The app itself doesn't need to ingest your entire codebase — when code context is needed, it asks the coding agent that already has access to the repo. It's completely open source (MIT) and self-hostable. I'm mostly curious whether other people working heavily with coding agents have run into the same problem, let me know and if there some suggestions to improve Github https://github.com/Rvey/updater Demo: updater.rveybox.dev   submitted by   /u/Cold_Cauliflower_230 [link]   [comments]

中文概览

中文标题: 我为编码代理构建了一个开源交付记忆

作者因编码代理完成功能后,上下文消失在聊天记录中,于是构建了Updater。代理完成并验证功能后,通过MCP记录交付内容、构建原因、工作方式、权衡/决策、文件/分支/提交及预期影响。之后可补充实际结果、搜索已交付内容或针对某次更新提问。目前支持Codex、Claude Code、Cursor和OpenCode;需要代码上下文时,会询问已有仓库访问权限的编码代理。项目为MIT开源,可自托管。


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:开源可自托管的编码代理记忆工具,提供GitHub与演示,归projects。
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 14:08:29