- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Two founders agree to promote each other. Both mean it, but the terms stay in DMs, deadlines drift, and nobody wants to be the person nagging. I built Surka to give the swap one place to live: what each side promised, when it is due, a private link for each partner, and a proof link when someone delivers. The operator checks the proof before a commitment counts as kept. Reputation tracks delivery, not clicks. This is an early manual pilot. I am looking for the first real swaps and will personally handle follow-up. The scheduling logic for reminder emails is in the code, but outgoing email is not configured on the live deployment yet, so I do not want to imply that it is already sending reminders. No completed swaps or customer results to claim. The app is open source: https://github.com/arian-gogani/surka If you have done a founder-to-founder newsletter or product swap, where did it break down for you?   submitted by   /u/Comfortable-Wear5457 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我打造了一个避免双向创始人推广互换被遗忘的工具
作者创建Surka,用于管理两位创始人互相推广的置换:记录双方承诺、截止时间,为每位伙伴提供私密链接,交付时提供证明链接;运营者确认证明后才算履行,声誉跟踪交付而非点击。目前是早期人工试点,寻找首批真实置换,作者亲自跟进。提醒邮件的调度逻辑已在代码中,但线上部署未配置发件功能,因此尚未发送提醒;无可声称的已完成置换或客户成果。应用开源。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:开源项目,处于早期人工试点,用于管理创始人互推互换流程
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 14:03:13
- 暂无回复