- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm building an HTS code finder called SkuWatch. One stupid supplier description keeps wrecking the demo: “metal accessory.” That could be a bracket, a fastener, a machine part, or half a dozen other things. Even knowing it's steel doesn't fix much. I had a version that still returned a ranked list of codes. It looked useful, but it was really just guessing with better formatting. Now it stops and asks what the thing does, how it's used, and whether it's a finished item or a part. Honest, but not exactly impressive when someone expects one clean answer. If you've built software around messy inputs, where did you draw the line? Show the best few options with warnings, or refuse to answer until the user gives you enough detail? Disclosure: SkuWatch is mine. I'm not asking for testers here; I'm stuck on what the tool should refuse to do.   submitted by   /u/LowMixture1084 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 12:29:38
- 暂无回复