- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi folks. I'd like to share a thing my husband and I built around my coping mechanism for task management. My brain has two modes: The intense planner The one who actually does work. #1 looks at the big picture and organizes everything to be done in the “perfect” order. #2 doesn't want to see a list of things to do, it wants to see the one thing to do right now, otherwise I freeze and waste time. Now I have the Tunl Focus app and here's how it works: The mind dump: this is where to jot down what needs to get done The Queue: reorder the list as wanted The Tunnel: when its time to do work, you get served one task at a time with 4 action options: done (you completed it) drop (you won't do it) snooze (reorder it down) defer (send task to specific date and time) One tap per task and that's really the gist of it. It does have more features like a calendar view, categories, habits and more but the tunnel is where my brain really gets productive and moves the needle on things to do. I use it every day and we are actively working on it, so we welcome any feedback. It's free to try, no account nor signup needed, unless you want sync / back up / google calendar and extra features. Android and IOS apps are coming soon (we’re waiting for the Playstore review right now) https://app.tunlfocus.com   submitted by   /u/B_from_TUNL [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 11:56:51
- 暂无回复