- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
About 13 years ago I made https://jeena.net/catdog using machine learning algorithms to classify pictures of faces of dogs and cats and decide if we’re looking at a cat or a dog. I was in university and this was what I came up with doing for one of the assignments in the ML course.<p>Another guy came up with a evolutionary way to find math formulas which would over time be able to get closer and closer to a specific shape of a graph by doing copies and introducing random mutations to them, it was also very fascinating.<p>Anyway, now that Jev came out the decision models are all the rage right now but I’m struggling to quite understand how different they are from what I did as a student in 2013. Is the big difference that I don’t need to manually choose the features to extract and do the preperation of the raw images? Or is there really something fundamentally new to their approach?
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 13:36:05
- 暂无回复