- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm building an app by myself and I'm getting to the point where I might actually let other people use it lol. I'm mainly worried about the legal side now. The app will collect some user data like images, location, account info etc. What stuff do I actually need to have before launch? Like do I need a privacy policy, terms, some kind of disclaimer, data deletion thing, rules for what users can upload, etc? Also if someone uploads something illegal/copyrighted or something goes wrong because of information another user posted, how does that usually work? Is that something I need to cover in the app's terms? I'm in India if that matters. Not looking for a lawyer here, just trying to get a basic idea of what I should have sorted out before launching and what I shouldn't overlook. Would appreciate advice from people who've launched their own apps.   submitted by   /u/avinash_idk [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 上线应用前需要准备哪些法律事项?
用户独自开发应用,即将允许他人使用,担心法律问题:应用会收集图片、位置、账号信息等数据。询问上线前是否需要隐私政策、条款、免责声明、数据删除机制、用户上传规则,以及他人上传非法或版权内容、因他人发布信息出问题时通常如何处理,是否需写入条款。用户在印度,不寻求律师意见,只想要基本清单和易忽略事项。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:询问应用上线前所需法律文档与合规事项,不属既定技术、商业或项目分类。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 11:00:30
- 暂无回复