- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hello 😄 So I’ve been working on a website called CurlCart, CurlCart - hair products matched to your hair . It uses a short quiz to suggest hair products based on one's hair type, budget, and the hair condition they're looking to address. Full transparency: I’m new to this and honestly have no idea what I’m doing. I started it hoping to make some supplemental income through something I’m familiar with (dealing with my curls). The site has Amazon affiliate links, so I may earn commissions if it gets enough traction. But while building it, I wasn’t really prioritizing expensive products. Just convenience, honestly. I wanted to give users the convenience of finding affordable options from brands they're most likely familiar with, rather than push some random $30-$45 product, when we know there are much more affordable products that are just as good. That's not to say I hope I'm not raking in green little bills, lol, but I'm aware that's not the reality of what I've built, is all. So yeah, I'd truly love some honest feedback, from anyone, hair or no hair 😄 Also, there aren’t product photos yet as I don’t have access to Amazon’s product API, and the links are still a work in progress. It's a continuously evolving project. Anyway, thank you in advance!.   submitted by   /u/moekare543 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 10:08:29
- 暂无回复