- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Google Play · Video demo I'm a software engineer with ADHD, and also quite time blind, especially when focusing on a task. Having an appointment or meeting in my calendar doesn't always translate into actually being there on time. Regular calendar notifications are too easy for me to miss and I end up being 5, 10, 15 minutes late to meetings all the time. Not any more baby, I'm the first one. It feels pretty much like a super power and people are impressed that I'm almost never late anymore. The app is quite simple. The app syncs to your on-device calendar (local only) and turns your events into full-screen alarms with sound and vibration. You choose which calendars to use and how early they ring. It's free and ad-free, with customizable colors, themes, and settings per event and calendar. In the future I may add alarms for when you need to leave for physical appointments, so you can start driving or using your transportation method of choice. If you're time blind too, or just looking for an app like this I'd love to hear whether something like this would help you.   submitted by   /u/Smiley_35 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 08:02:13
- 暂无回复