Original Summary

I've been looking for a gym app for months. I tried everything: apps from big fitness influencers, vibe-coded apps, and apps made by fellow creators on this sub. They all had the same deal breaker: they try to do too much when they should do very little. Logging a single set shouldn't mean sitting through animations and tapping through five screens. So I made GYM , an app with a name so simple it tells you what's inside. What it does: Log fast. Weight and reps are filled in from your last set. Adjust, tap Add Set, done. Earn your weight. It only lets you go heavier once you've hit your reps at the current weight. You can change the target or turn this off. Plans that rotate. Upper/Lower, PPL, whatever you run. Open the app and today's workout is waiting. See your numbers. Finish a workout and the summary is right there on the home screen. Swipe to see yesterday or tomorrow. The basics, done quietly. Rest timer, plate calculator, history and progress charts. No account, no ads, and it never goes online. Your data stays on your phone. Free on Android (7.0+): Download: https://majid-ctrl.github.io/gym/ Auto-updates: add https://github.com/Majid-ctrl/gym to Obtainium No SignUps no accounts and no obligation to pay anyhthing. It's not on any app stores yet since it is still a beta version, so Android will ask you to allow the install. Feedback is very welcome. Honesty section: I'm a data engineer so I do not know much about app development so the parts of the app that required database design and management were made by me but the UI and app functionality were largly AI'ed.   submitted by   /u/AdventurousAct8431 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 05:59:40