- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Solo dev here, in South Africa. I want to know whether anyone wants this before I build the real connections, so I made a demo around a made-up agency and a made-up Jira board. I kept seeing agency folks say they don't show clients their Jira or ClickUp board, because it's messy and full of internal notes, so someone ends up writing the client update by hand. The idea is a tool that reads the board with read-only access, tries to keep the internal comments out, writes the update with each line labelled with its ticket key, and waits for a person to approve it. It never sends anything itself. The video is the scripted version, including the check I plan to rely on: an internal note slips into the draft and gets blocked. On the site there's also a live run. Press the button and a real model reads the made-up board and writes the draft while you watch, and a check flags phrases and numbers copied from the internal comments. The connection to Jira, Linear or ClickUp isn't built. Live runs are limited, so if one can't start you can watch a recorded run instead. There's a second demo for unbilled time (commits, tickets and meetings in, the hours nobody logged out). That one is scripted only. Both are here: https://automatism.co.za If you work at an agency, how do you handle client updates now? And would you give something like this read-only access to your board?   submitted by   /u/ThirtyFPSgamer [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/4 05:57:51
- 暂无回复