Original Summary

I’ve been experimenting lately with blending clean editorial typography and minimal layouts for B2B SaaS and tech marketing collateral. I put together this concept for a framework called "The WAVE Model" (focusing on structured opportunity creation, buyer engagement, and execution strategy). A few things I’d love to get your feedback on: Visual Hierarchy: Does the layout guide your eyes naturally through the model (Winner's Mindset -> Attraction -> Value -> Execution)? Clarity & Tone: Does this look professional and trustworthy enough for a B2B audience/tech brand? Aesthetic: How do you feel about the color palette and overall typography? I regularly design brand identities, redesign marketing systems, and create high-impact daily content, social assets (like LinkedIn/Instagram campaigns), and print collateral for tech companies and startups. Would love to hear your thoughts, constructive criticisms, or suggestions on how I can push this visual style further!   submitted by   /u/Ali_BrandDesigner [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/4 00:45:47